The MI Systems proprietary END® technology transforms performance through novel membrane, electrodes and spacers to deliver maximum recovery minimum energy consumption in numerous industries from food and beverage to oil and gas and numerous applications from ultra-pure to zero liquid discharge.
- Real-time monitoring and optimization of production, brine and product concentration, and energy.
- Tuned pH and mineral (TDS) output.
- Self Cleaning: Automated electric field reversal minimizes fouling and maximizes recovery.
- Up to 98% recovery
- Up to 60% lower energy requrements
END Technology Removes and concentrates all charged ionic contaminants, including:
- TDS, hardness and Alkalinity
- Ammonia, Nitrates, and Phosphates
- Iron, Zinc, Copper, and Manganese
- Arsenic, Fluoride, Radium and Chromium