WaterTitan Delivery Solutions
A key element of the MI Systems brand promise – Transforming the value of water – is offering a variety of delivery solutions. Just as we embrace multiple technologies to provide the best possible outcome for each diverse treatment needs, we recognize there is no one-size-fits-all when it comes to delivery and operations.
Our team of engineers and systems designers focus on providing the best possible overall value, and that often means considering the current and future needs for delivery. As a result, we have a number of scenarios to address various needs, including:
- Process Modeling: Design estimates for planning purposes.
- Bench Testing: Treatability testing of water at our R&D facility
- Piloting: Onsite treatability testing of water
- Rental: Short term (< 12 months) lease of supplier’s equipment
- Build Own Operate/Service Agreement: Design, installation, operations, maintenance and financing over a defined period of time
- Design Bid Build / Engineering Procurement: Process design, equipment and services
- Design Build / Engineering Procurement Construction: Design, equipment, services and installation
- Design Build Operate: Design, equipment, services, installation, operations and maintenance over a defined period of time
- Build Operate Transfer: Design, equipment, services, installation, operations, maintenance and financing where ownership is transferred back to the owner after a defined period of time